Friday, July 4, 2008

Check-up Time!

Anna grace had her 15 month check-up today, and guess what...she is absolutely PERFECT! Will and I take the kids to a pediatrician in Columbus, and we are so happy with her. Brooks especially loves her, and after today's visit, I know that Anna Grace does, too! I am just so thankful to have such a wonderful doctor for our children who I completely trust! Brooks stayed home with Miss Nikki today, and Anna and I had a fun girls trip. Well, Will's dad "Bebe" went along for the ride and to visit a cousin at Hughston Clinic, but us girls did get in some quality shopping time! Thanks, Bebe, for keeping us company and for buying our lunch! After the doctor's visit, Anna and I had pizza for lunch with Bebe and then dropped him off to see his cousin. We went fabric shopping and of course, ended up finding an adorable outfit (and matching hair bow) for Anna! She did so well at the doctor...she deserved something! We also picked up a little surprise for Brooks since we missed him so much! All in all, it was a very happy day! Anna is so easy to take along to run errands. Sweet girl!

Picture #1
Anna waiting to get her shots! She didn't know what was coming!

Picture #2
Anna being camera shy at lunch. YEAH RIGHT! She is a little ham! Making faces for the camera!

Picture #3
Anna helping me with our fabric selections! Such a good little helper!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

0 comments: